Pages

Friday, January 28, 2022

His Invitation

When momentum is flowing, we ride the wave!

   
Below is a response to the last post, "ONE STEP. NEXT STEP." by Sam Luttenberger. 


When I read these words from Amy, my spirit again soared in the encouragement of the Lord for His people. Amy Layne Litzelman is another cherished friend and partner in the ways of Father's heart. It is a great blessing to be able to share a taste of her heart here.


I love the corporate voice of our Lord through His beloved.
He has made us one.  
(John 17:21-22)


One heart,
~ Tammy ~

       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Invitation  


Yes and amen to all she [Sam Luttenberger] has written.


A very familiar path I've been on for several years. His perfect way, stripped of all but Him -- in pure beauty, love, and justice. Not easy, but beautiful. In pain, yet longing for more as He is worth it. 


Seeing glimpses of Him in me, my great joy. Then plunging under for deeper cleansing, deeper release. 
I have tasted and can't turn away. Can't turn back. 
One step at a time. "Walk with Me" is His request. 
His desire. His invitation.                                              



It will lead me where I am to go, I will do what I was meant to do, I will be who I am... if I Walk. With. Him. Not for comfort, but allowing Love to have its perfect way. 


Yes. This is the picture we see of Jesus. This is the calling He extends. This will release His Kingdom on earth, a life laid down and found in Love. Not worried or concerned for or focused on the "outcome," but only in being one with the One who calls. 


In this we will find more than we even know we long for. More than we know how to ask for. All we were created for. In this we will become love. No more self. No more separation. No more despair and despising self while trying to save it. 


Step by step. Together. Becoming. Believing. Free. Full. His. One.       


Yes. So good.


Amy Layne Litzelman
Author | Teacher | Worship Mentor
where glimpses become invitations...
——
AmyLayneLitzelman.com
Facebook | YouTube | @WindowofWorship


No comments:

Post a Comment