Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

A Relevant Reminder

This is an article from November 16, 2012 that the Lord had given me, and I feel impressed to share it again today; a relevant reminder…


In this season of shifting sand, I am eternally grateful that our hope does not rest in a man, political agendas, earthly governments, or the economic systems of this world. Our hope and salvation is in Jesus Christ alone; He is the Lamb of God and the King of all! “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the Name of the Lord our God. They are brought to their knees and fall, but we rise up and stand firm.” (Psalm 20:2-8)


The kingdoms that have been established by the hands of man, whether political, financial, or religious, are subject to the Kingdom of our God and King. The monuments that have been erected to selfish ambitions and vanities of man are crumbling. The kingdoms of this world will become the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ.
(Revelation 11:15) Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord…He alone is Lord. (Philippians 2:9-11) He alone is King. He alone is the Ruler of the nations. He alone is the Hope for the nations. He alone reigns in justice, truth, and mercy. He is the Lamb of God Who is our only Salvation. He is the Bread of Life. He is the Light of the world. He is our Rock and Fortress, our ever-present Help in times of trouble. His Kingdom is established in righteousness FOREVER, and His Word alone will stand for all eternity.

As a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, this loving and all-powerful King longs to gather you to Himself!!! (Matthew 23:37) He is beckoning, calling, imploring ALL to come to Him! He is the Answer you are looking for. He is the Hope you need. He ALONE is your Truth and your Salvation. His heart yearns for you to be with Him!

He is saying, “Come to Me. Come to My table and partake of Me. Learn of Me and lean into Me, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light. I have made every provision for you through My life that I gave for you. You will find rest for your weary soul and unlimited joy in My Presence. Stop striving in your own efforts and futility, repent and come. I will make known to you the path of life. I will fill you with joy in My Presence, and there are eternal pleasures at My right hand! I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I am the Door; the only way to the Father is through Me. I desire that you be with Me where I am, but only you can choose to walk into your eternal purpose and reign with Me.  Come, eat and drink of Me, fellowship with Me, commune with Me, know Me. I am drawing you to Myself and leading you with cords of kindness, and ties of love. I love you…how I desperately love you…please, come.”

I implore you to listen to His call and come to Him. I can’t even begin to describe the intensity that I am sensing of His heartache for you…His longing for you…His holy love for you. This temporal time is of the absolute essence, and eternity starts NOW. Please, put your heart that wants to run to Him, above your head that tries to reason Him away…and come.

For the King & the Kingdom,

~ Tammy ~



No comments:

Post a Comment